The Primary Election Results can be found on the Office of the Minnesota Secretary of State's website.
Chaska Municipal Elections
The mayor and council members are non-partisan municipal offices which do not require a primary election. The filing period for the 2018 General Election is not closed. For more information on filing for office, see Filing for Candidacy.
Persons interested in being an election judge for the City of Chaska may complete an Election Judge Application and return it to the City Hall.
- Ward I
Chaska Moravian Church
115 East 4th Street
- Ward II
Christ Victorious Lutheran Church
9860 Shady Oak Road
- Ward III
Church on the Hill
950 Trumble St.
- Ward IV
Chaska Community Center
1661 Park Ridge Drive
View the Chaska Ward Map to find out which ward you live in and where your polling site is located; or, access the State of Minnesota Polling Place Finder.
If you have specific questions, please contact Denise Wetzel, Elections Coordinator for the City of Chaska, at 952-227-7511, or by Email.
Every 10 years, upon completion of the federal census, the federal, state and local levels of government go through a process of redistricting. The redistricting process is completed to help balance resident populations within district lines, so as to ensure equal representation.
The City of Chaska redistricting process, utilized the following objectives:
- Do not make drastic changes that significantly impact residents in a negative way
- Go from 6 precincts to 4 precincts (Attempt to have only 1 polling site per ward)
- Have population sizes within each of the wards be as equal as possible
- Keep a 4 ward system within the City of Chaska
- Keep ward borders as logical as possible, based on major landmarks; roads, rivers, etc.