Credit/Debit card or eCheck payment options now available!
For assistance during business hours (Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.) call Chaska Utility Billing at 952-448-9200 or email.
The City of Chaska provides electric, water, sanitary sewer and storm water services to residents and businesses in the Chaska area. It is our goal to serve the public by providing our customers with high quality, safe and efficient services at the lowest possible cost, while promoting conservation and responsible management of resources.
The Utility Billing Department manages the billing of citizens for electric, water, sanitary sewer and storm water services based upon rates set by the Chaska City Council.
- I just moved to Chaska. What should I do?
- What are my options when paying my utility bill?
- What to do if I received a Disconnect Notice or my service has already been Disconnected?
- Who do I call for other utility services?
- What if I have an after-hours emergency?
- I'm having a hard time paying my utility bill. What can I do?
- Can I have my utility bill paid automatically from my bank account?
- Do you have a senior citizen discount and how do I receive it?
- Do you need to get inside to read the meters?