Did you know you can follow the Hwy 41 construction progress online? Click on the image below to access the project Webcams. There are two cameras set up within the project area to capture and record the work, and they're available for public viewing.
Here's how the Webcams work:
- The camera feeds are not live. Instead, they take photos at predetermined angles and intervals, once every 15 minutes. That means each angle offers a new image every hour, day or night.
- You can view construction images from the project website, or click the link provided to open a new window for a full image view and more camera options.
- Select either the Hundertmark or Pioneer camera at the top of the portal.
- Pick your angle or see a panoramic view of the chosen area.
- View the most recent image or select a past date and time.
- To the right of the timeline slider is “Image Compare.” Click on this button and it will add a blue box on the screen, which can be moved and resized. When this feature is enabled, you can compare the same image from two different dates/times.
Try it yourself! Click on the below photo to see the different views.
Memorial Day holiday travel
Construction crews will take a brief break from 7 p.m. on Fri, May 25 until 7 a.m. on Tues, May 29 for the Memorial Day holiday weekend. Still, allow for more time to reach your destination and use extra caution in work zones. Make it a safe trip!
For more project information, visit co.carver.mn.us/Hwy41ProjectJonathan.