Currently Accepting Applications for:
Electric Department - Electric Director
The City of Chaska is hiring a full-time Electric Director. The position will be responsible for the City's Electric Utility, as well as providing leadership for the current and future operations of this department.
Qualified candidates must possess either a Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline with at least five years of experience in the supervision of operations and maintenance of an electrical distribution and transmission system; or an Associate's Degree in Electrical Utilities, Electrical Lineworker, or related field with ten years of experience. Experience working with labor unions preferred. Salary: $88,968 to $115,548/year with excellent benefits.
To apply please send your application, resume, and cover letter to the City of Chaska Attn: HR 1 City Hall Plaza Chaska, MN 55318 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 952-448-9300. All application materials must be submitted to Human Resources by 4 pm on August 4th, 2014.
Electric Director Position Description
Group Fitness Instructor
Lead a variety of fitness classes at the CCC. Group Fitness Instructors are responsible for leading group fitness classes that range in variety and levels. Skills include counting, cueing, organizing choreography, and patron relations. Job responsibilities as follows:
• Provide a safe and fun environment for participant
• Promote knowledge of proper group fitness components, i.e.: warm up, aerobic exercise, flexibility, cool down, etc.
• Knowledgeable in techniques and dynamics of Group Fitness
• Knowledge in a variety of Group Fitness classes including seniors (SilverSneakers)
• Acquire and maintain a Group Exercise Certification and CPR/AED Certification