Currently Accepting Applications for:
CITY PLANNER – City of Chaska
The City of Chaska is seeking a qualified individual for the full time position of City Planner. This position is an integral part of an innovative Planning Department that plans, manages, and implements a challenging variety of projects, including: new urbanism and traditional developments, redevelopment, and historic preservation.
Desired Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in Urban Design, Planning, Architecture, or a closely related field with two (2) or more years of progressively responsible experience is desired. Strong understanding of urban design principles is necessary. Knowledge of computer applications is necessary with GIS experience a plus.
Salary range: $58,104-$76,404 based on education and experience, plus excellent benefits.
To apply please send your application, resume, and cover letter to the City of Chaska Attn: HR 1 City Hall Plaza Chaska, MN 55318 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 952-448-9300. All application materials must be submitted to Human Resources by August 25th, 2014.
City Planner Position Description
Group Fitness Instructor
Lead a variety of fitness classes at the CCC. Group Fitness Instructors are responsible for leading group fitness classes that range in variety and levels. Skills include counting, cueing, organizing choreography, and patron relations. Job responsibilities as follows:
• Provide a safe and fun environment for participant
• Promote knowledge of proper group fitness components, i.e.: warm up, aerobic exercise, flexibility, cool down, etc.
• Knowledgeable in techniques and dynamics of Group Fitness
• Knowledge in a variety of Group Fitness classes including seniors (SilverSneakers)
• Acquire and maintain a Group Exercise Certification and CPR/AED Certification