Chaska Cleanup Day
Our next Chaska Cleanup Day will be Saturday, May 1 from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Here are a few guidelines to remember:
- Location: Athletic Park (725 2 1st Street, Chaska MN 55318)
- Free to Chaska residents
- Must be a Chaska resident to use the drop-off location
- Only yard waste will be accepted
- Yard waste includes leaves, grass, brush and garden waster
- Only paper bagged or unbagged yard waste or brush material will be accepted
- No compostable bags allowed
- Brush size is limited to 3 inches in diameter and 4 feet in length or smaller
- No dumping allowed at McKnight Park
- For additional information, call Municipal Services 952-448-4335
If you live in a Jonathan Association neighborhood, you can visit the Jonathan Association website for more details on yard waste collection.
Chaska Rotary Shredding Event
The shredding event is a convenient, affordable, and safe way to dispose of private information and protect your identity. It is a drive-thru, contactless event sponsored by the Chaska Rotary and its supporters.
- Saturday, May 1, 2021
- Chaska High School (East Parking Lot) 545 Pioneer Trail
- 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Donation of $20 per registrant. Your donation is tax-deductible.
- The Chaska Rotary will give back proceeds directly to the community
- Registration required. Register now.
- One household per vehicle
- All participants must wear a mask when in contact with event attendants
- On-site shredding and recycling services will be securely managed by PROShred Security
Upon arrival, enter the East lot at Chaska High School as directed. An attendant will take your documents and place them into the shredding truck; allowing the ability to witness the entire shredding process.
- Confidential documents (examples: bank statements, invoices, medical records, pay-stubs, any documents with social security/private information)
- The average volume per participant equals bankers-size box or full paper grocery bag
- Staples attached to documents are okay
What's Not Accepted
- Non-confidential paper (examples: glossy magazines, books, newspapers, credit card or ID cards)
- Workplace documents
- All paper clips, large clips, and binders must be removed